miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014


The concert of JORGE GONZALES

The music for me is listed as a pleasure which I really enjoy a lot, despite from this i have not assisted  to many concert as i do not own  great devotion to artist but rather to his music , anyway I have assisted to some concert one I remember most is the Jorgue Gonzales vocalist of the band LOS PRISIONEROS .
This concert was very special´s as i was whit my father my mother , my uncle and cousins  this situation was very special since it was loaded the nostalgic , as higher group coexisted youth whit this music that we felt we also . Jorge Gonzales is a singer that has achieved be really cross generations , and the place where he was  -el teatro Caupolican- i provoke  environment of proximity creating a kind of friendship with the artist ,and at the same time with other attendees event .
this is why this concert means lot to me




1 comentario:

  1. i love jorge gonzaless, but i couldn't go to te concert. He is a great singer <3

    ResponderEliminar