jueves, 5 de junio de 2014


February 27 .....

its was hearthquake Because many strange:

I was at a disco and at about 1 am one of my friends wanted to go and accompany her, she called her boyfriend to make it we find, when we got in the car we realized that the engine was not working and even trying to walk could not be immediately started breaking bulbs poles and begin to feel the movement, which seemed strong but not as much as they perceived others and immediately my friends said it was an earthquake, I do not I believed then as I began to see other people were altered as I realized the magnitude of the case, could not call my parents because there was no sign, I had to wait until the other day at my friend's house and while my father looked me in the center and in many places because they could not contact me until the end I could tell where I was and thus I could you go get him a hard time coming because the streets were very atochadas and some actually would have suffered serious damage
 
 

1 comentario:

  1. you have a good luck to be in the street and not in the disco

    ResponderEliminar