jueves, 12 de junio de 2014


HI       Blogger´s!!!
 
 
the person who i´m speaking about is my sister, she is one of the favorite people in my life, and my sister's life is full Victoria, which is a very special person to me, she was born when I was 8, I waited for long time, you want to arrive to our lives, because I really wanted to have a sister, when my mom was pregnant began to write all the names he liked, wrote on a wall, and asked me what the name I wish you had my sister and I said win and I think he likes me because that was the name they had, have always been very friendly and often has given me life lessons, because she is very brave, to her I laughed a lot, had such a good, at meals my mom and my sister sat at the table and I usually am laughing all the time, while they have already eaten all their food, I enjoy them very happy moments, much joy and laughter.
 
She likes the movie theater and the arts in general, and enjoys sports like skateboarding and biking, she and her friends have a sort of group or clan known forever and always make me laugh a lot too sick to want them, they are already part of my family


My sister like´s the circus du soleil
 
Cirque Du Soleil

1 comentario:

  1. I wolud love to have a sister, I only have brothers, you are very lucky! She is very younger that you but it seems that you have a very good relationship <3

    ResponderEliminar