jueves, 10 de julio de 2014


Hi teacher and blogger





I like Gran bretaña , then Londres , I love de music of places ,I like to visit any city that have castles I love because very misterious and very beautiful I like to  visits the country of Kent , my favourite castle is a lindisfarne , because custody the island once was the border between USA and England and have a structure very strong as it is built of rocks . 
other places I would have liked are the pub´s of the city´s , and the big ben because is very popular and tipic postal or stonehenge i like because its origin is very is very misterious or the wall de Adriano Its haves a strong history it relates whit Imperio Romano as it marks the limit its forward.
I like travel whit my sister because she is my friend and is very nice , would visit places the music videos , like "our house" de bands "the madness or "Come on eileen" of the  band dexys midnight runners" its places what always i wanted to now , i called the attention its architecture and the places it was recorder Billy Elliot remember when i saw the movie i liked its places althougs was long time maybe already i dont like  
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario