jueves, 10 de julio de 2014

               The beach 

My favourite beach is Pichilemu because is very beautiful have many thing that make it wonderful like the origen geologic of beach and its people , artisan and your kitchen their empanadas many flavors .
But the best things its waves in which is don Surf and Bodyboard , I am an avid , I would like do make the surf in the biggest waves but sometimes i feel nervousness , that is why I do the most IS BODY BOARD .
the before summer practice whit a surfboard , but the smaller waves , i think that the sea I love more so than many things from nature but Iäm a fraid its majesty and power.
This summer pretend take a good course the surf ,  in order to be able to dominate the best waves de Punta de Lobos


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario