viernes, 1 de agosto de 2014


The Winter  break was very normal  I don’t much  lament , because  I relaxion and was meditate , of different thinks , about myself , mi life , my family . In addition see my friends of college, a day  with  my friends Nicole  kitchen in my house , also invite my cousin , also visited a other friends , whit they remain in the house country  of Javiera , what be very near of Santiago  very fun , much entertain much , listen and dancing  music .
Ride a bicycle in the commune , visit some friends and I walked by many street local market ,  buying a lot of entertaining things take some pictures and also I began some projects  I will make dresses  and  skits whit my friends holidays passed so fast I almost did not realize.
I look forward the holidays of summer for can travel anywhere because this holiday were really little and calm  I did not realize when they started, but when they finished .

I always thought they would return to school soon that’s than ever I unlink both the university.

This is to wait to come ansias new holiday

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dannna!
    hmm and this is normal?? for me is do many things, is great share tastes and talents with friends, also. you are very creative, Like your rest and I understood that you shared, that's what matters!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!
    I did not know you design clothes!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Riding bicycle is funny, but I prefer to travel on holiday.

    ResponderEliminar