jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

                         

Family moments 




I think having many important days in my family every Christmas, every birthday , many Friday in my house which we shared with my family, or many winter evenings in which my parents cooked things very rich as cake bread or pancakes
But perhaps there are some days that have more relevance, such as the birth of my sister , or on the day that she came home, and I met her i was very small, and not well understood things, and only knew that I wanted to care for, she arrived at the house just for the December 31 , which was very entertaining, i in the dinner on that day the only thing that was to observe and care for my cat to offer him nothing jajjaa
I have also a day that along with my mom and sister we were ready to sing and we sing a lot, many songs, and it was so much fun, we laughed a lot and also sang in a very serious, because we all like music very much we enjoyed a lot of these instances.

I cannot conclude that i like so much share in family and I enjoy every one of the instances, from the simplest to the most parafernalicasjajaj 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario