martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

hello SImon!
today I will talk about , why i´m studying  geography



I decide  to study geography , because I was confused, about what i wanna study . I was thinking in study history or antropology , but I wasn't sure , if some of this will satisfy my interest and  needed , when i got my score of psu , I decided to come to college fair at university of Chile  and there I start talking whit a girl that was stydy geography an she told me what this carrear is about , she show me the subjetc in the carrear amd I realized that i like and it seems entretained .
When I just  started  ,I didnt like at all  , I thougth  that geography was boring and no passionate, beside I had subject too boring like physics and math , in which I had bad grades  and didn´t understeand . my classmates , were boring and unfriendly so I didn´t like to come university .But when time passed , it start to like more everyday , and my classmates were everyday more nice and tourn out that geography , and people of the university is really nice and interesting  and make me happy  .
that's why  I study geography  C:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario