martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

NATIONAL HOLIDAYS:

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about my experiences in the homeland parties.
Well, usually this "holiday" is not purely interest me, this year I went with some friends and went to Ohiggins Park aces were false, it was entertaining ...
There was a year that I really liked, was the 2012 all went south and I was alone in the house, and as you might expect, I invited friends to my house, and among them invited more people, many people came.
With respect to typical Chilean activities do not have an opinion; only is not interest me.The only activity that bothers me are the national holidays in rodeos; there is nothing more disgusting to see how "scamper" an animal, I hate to be a fun watch as an animal suffers, they have feelings and much healthier than the feelings of "being of superior intelligence" they say we are. Hardly anyone knows the precarious conditions in which they must live animals should be hunger and thirst to be exalted and be able to enjoy ourselves more.

in these two images shows that both horses and cows are exploited.


Is there any activity that seems important to me?
         .- Considering that national holidays are not important to me, nor are their activities, but rather something that pleases me is that in this day children go to recreate, can live the life out of their homes, looking around, breathing air "clean", and off a bit of the life that takes place every day, surrounded by technology, individualism, and physical inactivity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario